Hello! About me
Lifestyle DIY
Personal Recipes

22 November 2013

Dress your tech: Christmas backgrounds for your iPhone

Hello!

I've been feeling pretty festive for the last few days and I decided to make some backgrounds for my phone. I made every background for both iPhone 4 and iPhone 5.
Últimamente me ha inundado el espíritu navideño así que decidí hacer unos fondos para mi móvil de Nadidad. Los he hecho para iPhone 4 y iPhone 5.

I hope you like them!
¡Espero que os gusten!







CREDITS: To make these backgrounds, I used different fonts that I downloaded from daFont.

Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?

Follow
Facebook Twitter E-mail Pinterest Google+ Image Map

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, so feel free to leave anything you want to say. They always make my days. I always try to reply to all of them so make sure you come back to read my answer.

Leave the link to your blogs so I can visit you back.

Ps. Make your links clickable by adding:
<a href="YOUR BLOG URL"> YOUR BLOG NAME </a>