Hello! About me
Lifestyle DIY
Personal Recipes

30 September 2014

Travel Tuesdays: Living in Belgium #2 - Featuring Antwerp

My adventures in Belgium continue and I get more and more excited to share them with you every day. 

This is Leuven, the place where I'm studying.


We recently discovered this park, which I think was lovely.





And... it even had donkeys!


Cycling all day is pretty tiring, so we definitely earned a few Belgian waffles... Just look at the amount of chocolate! Oh dear!


This is my new University...


Apparently, I'm the only one in my friends group that adds fried onion to hot dogs. They decided to name this the "bicky doggie", because it reminds them of a Bicky burger, which is a Belgian burger with fried onion on it.


And... this is what happens if they find out they have a blog...



The erasmus life is not all about partying. Sometimes you have to wake up at 9am on a Saturday morning to play beachvolleyball for hours...


Antwerp


And now... my favorite part of today's post... Our trip to Antwerp.

This is the central station. How could you not love a city when this is the first thing you see when you get out of the train?


This is my new twinie, Katie, and me being... well... tourists.














I think the photos speak for themselves so I don't have much to say. I hope you enjoy the views as much as I did!

Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?

Follow
Facebook Twitter E-mail Pinterest Google+ Image Map

10 comments:

  1. I love these posts Be! You look like you are having a great time and Leuven is so pretty. Your university kind of reminds me of a British stately home - its so cute! Hope you are enjoying yourself!

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so beautiful! I love the deck and the garderns in the first city! The second is absolutely stunning, what am I doing in Athens... :S

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your university is stunning! What are you studying in Belgium? I lived in France for a year when I was at uni, it was fab.

    It's cute they named the hot dog after you :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything about these pictures, and it looks like you're having sooo much fun!! also, fried onions in a hot dog? yes, please! x

    sharon @ shasummerwine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohm, the chocolate waffles :33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belgium looks amazing! Now it's in my bucketlist to go there! (=
    x
    yourstruly-kyle.blogspot.com | kyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these photos are lovely :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, this really reminds me of happy times! So glad you are enjoying Belgium. I enjoyed living there so much and will always think of it as my second home. Love your photos. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful photos. Enjoy your time! X x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures the architecture is wonderful. Loving the donkey and the waffles Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to leave anything you want to say. They always make my days. I always try to reply to all of them so make sure you come back to read my answer.

Leave the link to your blogs so I can visit you back.

Ps. Make your links clickable by adding:
<a href="YOUR BLOG URL"> YOUR BLOG NAME </a>